Assistant Company Secretary
I am currently working with a leading General Insurance company based in London who are looking to source an Assistant Company Secretary to support their company secretarial team.
* Provide proactive, impartial, authoritative, and reliable advice on corporate governance and company secretarial practice. This will include both regulated and non-regulated entities.
* Ensure that the highest standards of governance are achieved and that the Group's decision-making structure operates effectively and is fit for purpose
* Embed best practice, improvements, and innovation across the Company Secretariat Function.
* Flawless execution of all technical processes.
* Administration of all Group companies on Blueprint/Diligent Entities
* Develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders across the Business.
* Drive best practice, improvements and innovation across the CoSec Function.
* Responsible for the mentoring and development of the wider Company Secretarial team.
* Where necessary contribute more widely to the effective management of the department's workload and responsibilities.
* Corporate governance experience
* Associate of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries or similar
* Relevant Company secretary experience within a regulated environment. (Financial Services,insurance or asset management would be an advantage.
* Knowledge of governance best practice, relevant issues, statutory requirements and regulations and new upcoming trends in the industry.
* Experience of leading change in governance practice to high standards.
* Experience in the engagement with Non-executive directors and Board/Committee chairs.
* Depth of experience with Blueprint/Diligent Entities customisation and Diligent Boardbooks functionality.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.