Assistant Director - M&A Technology & Design
£120,000 - £140,000 per annum
A tier-one client currently is looking for an Assistant Director - M&A Technology & Design to join their team based in London (flexible working arrangements) paying c£120 - 140,000 basic excluding broad ranging benefits package.
This is a unique role, requiring a specific skillset and experience - outlined below:
* Programme management experience in top-tier corporate institution(s) or consulting firm(s) and capacity to assist with the design, development and delivery of numerous programmes or project initiatives
* Knowledge of the M&A process / transaction lifecycle / deal process and various parties within it
* Proficiency in delivering change management and transformation initiatives e.g. technology or business process changes
* Natural ability and instinct to build and maintain trusted relationships with colleagues and clients
* Strong facilitation and consensus building skills
* Excellent financial and analytical skills
* Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to present clearly in presentation or pitches including senior level stakeholders
* Full travel mobility
* Experience of the M&A lifecycle, including writing and reviewing IT Due Diligence and post-merger integration or separation plans.
* Experience of change management and transformation initiatives e.g. technology or business process change programmes.
* Experience of working within large or complex, cross-border Private Equity or Corporate transactions.
* Track record of developing or implementing target IT operating models.
* Experience of sizing and costing IT infrastructure, networking and cyber environment
* Understanding of Enterprise IT Lifecycle Management, recharging & cost management
* Experience in the design & deployment Cloud hosted services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) across various platforms ( AWS, Azure, Google)