Assistant Project Manager
A smaller sized Project Management consultancy with offices based in both London and Birmingham are looking for a client-facing and ambitious Assistant Project Manager who will fit well into the team dynamic.
The Project Manager's Role
The successful Assistant Project Manager will be joining a well-experienced team of Project Managers and will be provided with the guidance needed to support on a range of projects and eventually lead on their own projects.
The Assistant Project Manager will work in a range of sectors, with an emphasis on the commercial and industrial sectors, with values of projects ranging from £0.5m up to £20m.
The Project Manager
* Project exposure in a myriad of sectors
* Well spoken, articulate, and client facing
* Experience with working on pre and post contract duties
* Ambitious and determined to take on new responsibilities
* Able to commute to and from various project sites
* Ideally hold a construction-based degree
* Work well within a team setting
* £20,000 - £30,000
* Support with further training
* Pension contribution
* Travel expenses
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Flexible working conditions
* Career development
* Health care
* Life insurance
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Assistant Project Manager / Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Birmingham / RICS / APC