A renowned, market leading Residential Developer in Brentwood are looking to add a confident, ambitious Assistant Quantity Surveyor to their expanding team.
This Tier One Developer specialises in Residential and Mixed-use developments and have an impressive pipeline of projects. As such, they are looking for a driven Assistant Quantity Surveyor eager to prove themselves and progress to Quantity Surveyor in the near future.
Working closely alongside the teams Senior Surveyors and Commercial Directors, with incredible support, development, and progression.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a developer / house builder
* Experience working on projects from start to finish
* A construction related degree qualification is beneficial
* Experience working on residential projects
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £30,000 - £40,000
* Car allowance
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Phone and laptop
* Strong career progression
* Family benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Residential / Developer / House Builder / Essex