A multi-disciplinary, Quantity Surveying consultancy with multiple offices across the UK are seeking an APC focused, Assistant Quantity Surveyor for their Brighton office.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will work closely with a FRICS level, Quantity Surveying Partner who is the APC leader for the entire practice. Thus, there is not a better Quantity Surveyor to be working alongside.
Work wise, the Assistant Quantity Surveyor will support the team on an array of different residential projects up to £55m, providing pre and post contract support.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
* Degree qualified (RICS accredited)
* 12+ months' Quantity Surveying experience
* Residential sector exposure would be beneficial but not essential
* Committed to achieving MRICS
* Keen leaner
* £27,000 - £33,000
* Real and rapid progression prospects
* 25 days' holiday + Bank Holidays
* Birthday off
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Professional Membership subscription
* Ongoing CPD / training support.
* Flexible working
* Travel expenses
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employers Agent / MRICS