A Quantity Surveying and Project Management consultancy are seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor in Brighton due to an increase in work and a focus on developing younger Quantity Surveyors.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working alongside the Partners, the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be exposed to an array of prestigious and fast paced, hospitality projects across Brighton and London.
Day to day, the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be involved in:
* Preparing cost feasibilities
* Cost planning and reporting
* Contract administration
* Final accounts
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
* 12+ months quantity surveying experience
* Degree qualified or in the final stages of completing
* Ambitious and self motivated
* Committed to achieving MRICS
* Driving licence
* £23,000 - £30,000
* 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Pension schemes
* APC training
* Fast paced career developments
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Graduate Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying / Surveyor