An award-winning Main Contractor are looking to add an energetic Assistant Quantity Surveyor to their Broxbourne office.
This contractor specialises in high-end refurbishments, conversions and new builds within the Residential sector up to £8m.
The role comes with great training, support, and opportunity for progression and could be the perfect opportunity for a Trainee Quantity Surveyor looking to take that next step in their career.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Work experience with a Main Contractor or Developer
* Experience in a similar role
* Experience working on high end residential projects
* A relevant degree qualification or be currently studying
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £30,000 - £40,000
* 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Car allowance
* Strong training and development
* Career progression
* Flexible working
* Company phone
* Company laptop
* Exciting, high end project work
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / QS / Construction / Main Contractor / New Build / Quantity Surveying / Luxury New Build