An award winning, five-star House Builder is looking to add a talented Assistant Quantity Surveyor to their dynamic Chasetown office.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will receive a tailored training and development plan, working alongside the Senior Surveyor & Commercial Manager on exciting new build developments in the region.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a developer / house builder
* Experience working on residential new build projects
* A construction related degree qualification or HNC is beneficial
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £25,000 - £35,000
* Annual bonus
* Strong training and development plan
* Flexible working
* 33 days annual leave
* Car allowance
* Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are an Assistant Quantity Surveyor looking for a new and exciting opportunity, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Developer / House Builder / Chasetown /