A team of experienced Directors and Senior Quantity Surveyors who work for a Quantity Surveying consultancy in Manchester, are seeking a bright and eager Assistant Quantity Surveyor, to join their ambitious core of Quantity Surveyors.
Based around the Spinningfields area, the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will get to work with private clients within the Commercial, Media and Retail sectors.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will join a consultancy who had a dedicated team to progress their QSs through their APCs. Becoming MRICS is a high priority for their Assistant Quantity Surveyors.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
* Degree qualified with QS consultancy experience
* Or, without a degree but with 2+ years' QS experience
* Keen, honest, eager personality
* Basic pre and post contract experience
* Driving licence and car
* Have to be keen for going into office 3 days a week
* £28,000 - £35,000
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Education fees
* Pension contribution
* Gym allowance
* Car allowance
* Impressive APC training programme
* Professional membership fees
* Phone and laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Luke Carroll at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Manchester