A market leading Main Contractor in Manchester are looking to add a talented, driven Assistant Quantity Surveyor to their team.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will build, fit-out, and extend buildings for public and private clients nationwide. Working specifically across the Healthcare and Education sectors.
The company boasts an expertise and extensive experience in the provision of off-site modular builds, fast-track traditional construction and the fit out of buildings.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a Main Contractor or Developer
* Experience working on new build or refurbishment projects
* Experience in a Surveying role
* A construction related degree qualification is beneficial
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £25,000 - £35,000
* Car allowance
* 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Company phone
* Company laptop
* Long term career progression
* Support with qualifications & chartership
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Main Contractor / Manchester