A market leading Main Contractor in Manchester are looking to add a talented, driven Assistant Quantity Surveyor to their team.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will build, fit out, and extend buildings for public and private clients nationwide. Working specifically across the Healthcare and Education sectors.
The company boasts an expertise and extensive experience in the provision of off-site modular builds, fast-track traditional construction and the fit out of buildings.
This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious Assistant Quantity Surveyor who is eager to take a step up and run their own projects with support from a Senior Surveyor
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a Main Contractor or Developer
* Experience working on new build or refurbishment projects
* Experience in a Surveying role
* A construction related degree qualification is beneficial
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £30,000 - £40,000
* Car allowance or company car
* 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Company phone
* Company laptop
* Long term career progression
* Support with qualifications & chartership
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Main Contractor / Manchester