An incredible opportunity has arisen for an ambitious, commercially minded Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join a small Luxury Developer in Surrey.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will work on exceptionally high end, super prime residential developments within the private property market.
This is an exciting time to join the company as they have an impressive pipeline of bespoke, luxury projects and they're also in a strong position to expand with aims of continuing to grow the company.
This could be an amazing opportunity for a driven Assistant Quantity Surveyor eager to run their own projects, typically ranging £1m - £7m, and progress within a company long term.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a Main Contractor, Developer, or Consultancy
* Experience working on high end projects
* Experience working on residential projects
* Experience working on projects from start to finish
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £40,000 - £50,000
* Car allowance
* 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Company phone
* Company laptop
* Exciting, super prime project work
* Strong career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Construction / QS / Developer / Luxury Residential / Bespoke / Surrey