A bespoke luxury residential developer in Surrey is looking to add a talented and energetic Assistant Quantity Surveyor to their dynamic team.
They design, build, and refurbish bespoke luxury homes in the South East and have continued to successful win new projects over the last few months.
As a result, they are looking to add an ambitious Assistant Quantity Surveyor to their team to learn and work under their Senior Surveyor.
The role comes with great opportunity for progression and development and could be the perfect opportunity for a Trainee QS looking to take a step up to Assistant Quantity Surveyor or a more established Assistant QS looking for the right support to progress long term.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a developer
* Experience working in the private residential sector
* Previous experience in a similar role (Trainee QS or Assistant QS)
* £25,000 - £35,000
* Car allowance
* 22 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Company phone
* Company laptop
* Great support and development
* Great opportunity for progression
* Interesting high-end projects
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently exploring your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Developer / Luxury Developer / Residential