A highly prestigious Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking an Assistant M&E Quantity Surveyor to join their MEP team in London, a short distance from London Southwark.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will work alongside a fast-expanding, MEP team headed up by a Partner who is widely recognised for his work within the Mechanical & Electrical field.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be exposed to a range of technically stimulating projects and will jump on a tailored M&E training programme which links well with the company's APC scheme.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
* M&E or MEP background within a UK, consultancy or contractor environment
* Hold a RICS accredited degree
* Professional and enthusiastic character
* 6+ months M&E / MEP experience
* £25,000 - £35,000
* 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Professional membership fees
* Flexible working
* Short and long term career progression
* Bonus scheme
* Job security
* Private Healthcare
* Season ticket loan
* Social and charitable events
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Surveying / M&E Quantity Surveyor / Mechanical and Electrical / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor / Construction / MEP