A market leading Quantity Surveying consultancy within the Student Accommodation sector are seeking a bright Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their sociable and supportive team in London.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will undertake a split role with half of your time spent working closely with the Commercial Director of a high profile client and the other half spent working internally for the consultancy.
A rare opportunity to work client side and yet, retain all of the benefits of working for a consultancy including an intense APC programme.
* 2+ years in a Private Practice / Consultancy environment
* Experience of working within Student Accommodation or high rise projects
* Client facing and strong communication skills
* Hold a RICS accredited degree
* £30,000 - £35,000
* Work client side and supported by a QS consultancy
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* APC training and development
* Bonus scheme
* Mobile and laptop
* Social and charitable events
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveying / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / RICS / Construction