A tailored property consultancy with a dynamic team, offering fast paced progression, is seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their London office.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working alongside the Quantity Surveying Director and Associate, the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will work across an array of commercial fit out projects. Predominantly, you will provide a Cost Management/Quantity Surveying service and at times, assume the role of a Project Manager/Employers Agent.
From day one, you will be exposed to structural refurbishment, re-modelling, and contract administration projects.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
* Degree qualified
* On the APC route
* Ambitious and capable of working independently
* Eager for greater responsibility and comfortable working in a small team
* Excellent communication skills
* £30,000 - £38,000
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Private Healthcare
* RICS training and subscription fees
* Life Assurance
* Swift, career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / RICS / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Surveying / Project Management