A dynamic, client facing Quantity Surveying consultancy in London are seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their diverse Cost Management team which is exceptionally busy.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will work alongside an Associate and Senior Quantity Surveyor on a mix of internal fit out, commercial office, and developer spec residential projects.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will support on the more technically challenging schemes whilst also having your own projects, ranging from £2m - £15m, to run with support where needed.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
* 20+ months private practice/consultancy experience within the UK
* A RICS accredited degree, or working towards
* Ambitious and hard working
* Pre and post contract knowledge
* Eager to progress with the APC
* £30,000 - £35,000
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Private medical care
* Workplace Pension
* Mobile and laptop
* RICS training and APC support
* Career development
* Additional responsibility
* Discretionary bonus
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
01628 367 048
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Cost Management