A creative, modern, Quantity Surveying Consultancy are seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor who is eager to have greater project responsibility whilst working across interesting and exciting projects.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working alongside an Associate Quantity Surveyor and two Senior Quantity Surveyors, the Assistant Quantity Surveyor shall be exposed to a myriad of high spec, residential and hospitality projects across London's most sought-after areas.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will carry out a mixture of pre and post contract roles, whilst also running your own project with the support of the Senior Quantity Surveyors.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
* Degree qualified or working towards completion
* Basic pre and post contract experience
* Experience working within a Quantity Surveying consultancy
* Good communication skills
* Eager to achieve MRICS in the future
* £28,000 - £35,000
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Prestigious and exciting projects
* Professional membership fees
* APC and career focused training
* Pension scheme
* Mobile and laptop
* Car allowance
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Surveyor / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultant