A highly respected, Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor with an M&E background to join their highly prestigious MEP Quantity Surveying team in London.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's (MEP) Role
Working under the support of a Senior and Associate Quantity Surveyor on a mixture of office and site based roles, the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor (MEP) will see an array of build sector projects (hotel, sports, residential, and commercial) through their full project life cycle.
Day to day, the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be providing a mixture of pre and post contract roles, before taking on your own smaller projects from inception to completion.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor (MEP)
* Engineering or Quantity Surveying degree, preferably RICS accredited
* 18+ months MEP Quantity Surveying experience
* Ambitious and enthusiastic personality
* Excellent communication skills
* Consultancy or Contractor background
* £30,000 - £35,000
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Pension contribution
* Extensive training and support
* Tailored APC programme
* Professional membership fees
* Charity and sport days
* Career progression
* Mobile and laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
MEP / Mechanical and Electrical / Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager