A dynamic Main Contractor, with over 35 years success in the industry, is looking to add a talented, commercially minded Assistant Quantity Surveyor to their London office.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will join a design and build company with an extensive portfolio including residential, hotel, leisure, healthcare, and commercial new builds, refurbishments, and fit outs.
A fast paced, high-energy environment with great opportunity for long term progression and development.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a Main Contractor or Developer
* A construction related degree qualification or HNC
* Previous experience as an Assistant or Trainee QS
* Experience working on projects from start to finish is ideal
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £30,000 - £40,000
* Car allowance
* 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Strong career progression
* Company phone & laptop
* Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / QS / Construction / Main Contractor / Hertfordshire