A London based Main Contractor are looking to add a talented, commercially minded Assistant Quantity Surveyor to their thriving team.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will join a well established company with over 30 years success in the industry.
Working on Commercial, Education, Prime Residential, and Development projects circa £5m alongside a strong commercial team of surveyors.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a Main Contractor or Developer
* Previous experience in a surveying role
* Experience working on projects from start to finish
* A construction related degree qualification or HNC
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £30,000 - £40,000
* Car allowance
* 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Company phone & laptop
* Strong training & development
* Long term career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for a new and exciting opportunity in the New Year, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Main Contractor / London / Developer