A close knit, expanding construction consultancy are seeking a bright Assistant Quantity Surveyor eager to progress at a quicker rate and work across several interesting, commercial based projects.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working alongside a Director and Associate Quantity Surveyor, the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will carry out a dual Quantity Surveying and Project Management role on a mixture of Cat A and Cat B projects.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will also work on a mixture of structural refurbishment, re-modelling, contract admin, and refurbishing existing space projects.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
* Quantity Surveying degree completed, or currently undertaking
* 12+ months quantity surveying experience within a consultancy/PQS practice
* Aspirations to do some Employers Agent/Project Management work
* Committed to achieving MRICS
* Hard working, team player
* Eager for greater responsibility
* £25,000 - £40,000
* Private healthcare
* Pension contributions
* Life cover
* Professional subscriptions
* 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
* Career development
* Greater project responsibility
* APC training and support
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Project Manager / Employers Agent