An energetic, friendly, and well-established Main Contractor in Maidstone are looking to add a confident Assistant Quantity Surveyor to their thriving team.
This Contractor has a successful track record working within the Fit Out market, however, has recently expanded their portfolio to also include new builds and refurbishments from £200k - £7m.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will join a team of Assistants, Surveyors, Senior Surveyors, and Commercial Managers & Directors working on exciting projects across the residential, commercial, and public sectors.
The role comes with incredible support, training, and opportunity for development & progression and is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious Assistant QS looking for the right guidance to progress.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a Main Contractor
* Experience working on fit out, new build, or refurbishment projects
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Experience working on projects from start to finish
* A valid driving license & be within a commutable distance from the office in Maidstone
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £30,000 - £40,000
* Car allowance
* 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Company phone
* Company laptop
* great support and training
* Strong progression and development
* Choice of other benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Main Contractor / Developer / Maidstone