A prestigious M&E Cost Management team situated within a top Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor with an M&E background to join their head office in London.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's (MEP) Role
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will support and learn from an Associate Quantity Surveyor and Senior Surveyor who are currently working across a variety of residential, commercial, and industrial projects across the City.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will enjoy a mixture of office and site based work, carrying out pre and post cost management services.
You will also benefit from an intense and detailed APC programme which is tailored to the individual, and includes several CPDs, weekly presentations, and in house APC support.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor (MEP)
* Engineering or Quantity Surveying degree, preferably RICS accredited
* 12+ months MEP Quantity Surveying experience
* Ambitious and enthusiastic personality
* Excellent communication skills
* Consultancy or Contractor background
* £25,000 - £35,000
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Pension contribution
* Extensive training and support
* Tailored APC programme
* Professional membership fees
* Charity and sport days
* Career progression
* Mobile and laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
MEP / Mechanical and Electrical / Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager