A traditional, multi disciplinary consultancy with ambitious Partners, are seeking an intelligent Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their South West London/Surrey office.
Working alongside the Partners and Senior Quantity Surveyor's, the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor shall be exposed to an array of industrial, commercial, and residential projects across the South East.
Day to day, the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor shall assist on a variety of pre and post contract services before taking on smaller projects from inception to completion.
The consultancy has an outstanding pass rate with the APC and will push and support their new Assistant Quantity Surveyor towards achieving MRICS.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
* Hold a RICS accredited degree or completing said degree
* 2+ years quantity surveying experience
* Pre or post contract exposure
* Preferably experience within a consultancy /pqs firm
* Ambitious and keen to learn
* £30,000 - £40,000
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Pension contribution
* APC training and expenses
* Mobile phone and laptop
* Travel expenses to projects
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying