One of the largest privately owned Main Contractors in the UK are looking to add a talented Assistant Quantity Surveyor to their East London team.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will join the company's Property Services division working on a renowned Residential refurbishment framework contract in East London. Valued at £50m over its duration, it will facilitate internal and external planned maintenance.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a Main Contractor or Developer
* Experience working on refurbishment or maintenance projects is ideal but not crucial
* A construction related degree qualification
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £25,000 - £35,000
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Company phone
* Company laptop
* Strong career progression
* Cycle to work scheme
* Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / QS / Construction / Main Contractor / Developer / London