A well-established Main Contractor is looking to add a commercially minded, ambitious Assistant Quantity Surveyor to their Shenfield office.
This Contractor specialises in large Residential New Builds and refurbishments, working on projects from 100-units to 100-units in and around Essex. They also work on Commercial, Education, Healthcare and Leisure projects.
The role comes with incredible support, opportunity for growth and progression working closely with the Senior Surveyor and Commercial Manager.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a Main Contractor or Developer
* Experience working on Residential New Build projects
* A construction related degree qualification or HNC
* Experience in a similar role, AQS or a Trainee looking to take the next step up
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £30,000 - £40,000
* Car allowance
* 23 days annual leave
* Strong training and development
* Salary reviews
* Company phone
* Company laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Main Contractor / Essex / Residential / New Build