A close knit consultancy of chartered Quantity Surveyors are seeking an articulate Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their fast paced and career focused, Quantity Surveying team.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's Role
Based in Surrey / South West London, working alongside the Partners, the Assistant Quantity Surveyor will gain the opportunity to carry out a full range of pre and post contract tasks on Commercial, Leisure, Mixed Use, and Residential projects across the UK.
A unique opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveying looking to gain a greater level of responsibility, hands-on APC support, and benefit from unrestricted career progression.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
* Quantity Surveying degree
* 18+ months experience within a consultancy environment
* Pre and post contract exposure
* Driving licence
* Good communication skills and confident personality
* Eager to learn and take on greater responsibility
* £30,000 - £40,000
* 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Direct access to the Partners
* APC training and professional membership fees
* Mobile and laptop
* Car allowance
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Surveying / Quantity Surveying / Construction