A forward-thinking, Chartered Surveying practice are seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor looking to gain valuable pre and post contract experience in order to support their APC diary and career development.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will work alongside a Senior Quantity Surveyor in taking a varied range of super prime and prime residential projects from inception to completion.
You will also support a Partner on a couple of bank monitoring jobs.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Requirements
The consultancy are Surrey based and the ability to commute to the office and projects is vital.
* Comfortable travelling to the Surbiton/Chessington area
* 18+ months Quantity Surveying experience within a consultancy
* Degree qualified or working towards finishing
* Driving licence and car
* Residential or Monitoring project experience would be beneficial
* £28,000 - £35,000
* 25 days annual leave
* APC training and development
* Career development
* Professional membership fee
* Travel expenses
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Project Monitoring / Cost Management / Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Cost Consultant