An award winning, residential team, within a top Quantity Surveying consultancy in Winchester are seeking a bright Assistant Quantity Surveyor who is interested in carrying out an Employers Agent role.
Day to day, the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will support the Residential team across a variety of pre and post contract roles including attending meetings, reviewing proposals, monitor the project life cycle, and support the Employer's Agents.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
* Degree qualified
* Seeking a long term position
* Interest in carrying out an Employers Agent role
* Excellent communication skills
* Desire to achieve MRICS
* £25,000 - £35,000
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Extensive training and development
* A broad range of work
* Mobile and laptop
* Sociable working environment
* Charity and social events throughout the year
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Employers Agent / RICS / Surveying / Construction / Quantity Surveyor