Assistant Site Manager - Surrey - High End Residential
An ambitious, trusted and well established Main Contractor / Developer is seeking an Assistant Site Manager who has experience of working in the High End Residential Construction sector.
The Assistant Site Manager Role
The successful Assistant Site Manager will be based in surrey where all the projects take place in various prestigious parks within and surrounding Surrey.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the site.
Projects are entirely focused on building one off, High End, luxury houses.
The Assistant Site Manager - Requirements
* A minimum of 2 years Assistant Site Management Experience
* High End Residential Experience
* Good communication skills
* A Carpentry background is beneficial
* £35,000 - £45,000
* 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Career progression
* A positive working environment
If you are an Assistant Site Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Shyam Boyrangee at Brandon James.
Assistant Site Manager / Site Manager / Site Management / Construction / High End Residential / Surrey