An innovative and global leading real estate consultancy, with a fascinating and exciting portfolio of clients, are now seeking an Associate Director to head up and develop their Building Surveying team in Liverpool.
As the new Associate Director you will be joining a multi-service company that provide Building Surveying, Cost Management, Project Management, among various other disciplines.
They will offer the new Associate Director a tailored pathway to Directorship, flexible working, an interesting client portfolio comprised of office suites, warehouses, and retail and a competitive salary + benefits package.
You will preferrably have experience in the same sectors, and have had a previous role with a similar sized organisaition at either an Associate or Senior role.
The successful Associate Director
* MRICS qualified
* Experience with technical due diligence, dilapidations, defects analysis and diagnosis
* Have previous experience in a similar sized consultancy enviroment
* Be commercially minded, forward-thinking, with an ability to build and develop key client relationships
* Confident in leading a team and managing workload
* Have strong business development skills
* £60,000 - £70,000 basic salary
* £6,000 Car allowance
* Private healthcare
* Pension scheme
* Additional benefit packages
* Linear career progression
If you're an Associate or Senior Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Ref no: 11414LS
Associate Building Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | MRICS | Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | Commercial Property | Dilapidations | Building Surveying Lead | Head of Building Surveying