A self-motivated and leading Associate Building Surveyor is now needed to join this multi-disciplinary consultancy in their Liverpool office.
As the new Associate Building Surveyor, you will be joining a consultancy who have contributed to some of the success of the largest retail and commercial projects across the UK and Ireland.
During your time as an Associate Building Surveyor with this consultancy, your workload will be split between both professional services including; pre acquisition surveys, technical due diligence, dilapidations and development monitoring and project delivery.
This role has projects nationwide and therefore travel will be necessary.
The Associate Building Surveyor
* MRICS qualified or equal
* Experience with similar projects
* An all-rounder (Worked on both professional services and project delivery)
* Have sound report writing skills
* Be client facing and a confident communicator
* Have business development skills
* £60,000 - £70,000 (Negotiable)
* Car allowance
* 25 days holiday + birthdays off
* Private healthcare
* Clear progression pathway to directorship
* Positive and collaborative working environment
* Hybrid working optional
If you're an Associate Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Associate Building Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | MRICS | Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | Liverpool |Commercial | Dilapidations | Building Surveying Lead | Construction