A market-leading, multi-disciplined property and construction consultancy are seeking a project focused Associate Building Surveyor to join their close-knit team.
The successful Associate Building Surveyor will benefit from joining a forward-thinking consultancy who place a huge emphasis on employee welfare, development, and career progression.
Sectors including public buildings/estates, pharmaceutical, residential/housing.
The Associate Building Surveyor Role?
The successful Associate Building Surveyor will work alongside the team Director in carrying out all aspects of traditional building surveying across a diverse portfolio of public sector projects.
You will also be given the opportunity to be heavily involved in team expansion planning/forecasting and key client development whilst working alongside an incredibly interesting and diverse project portfolio.
The Successful Associate Building Surveyor?
* Private practice/consultancy experience with experience carrying out public sector projects preferred
* A positive 'can-do' attitude
* Client-facing with the 'soft skills' required to build and maintain key client relationships
* £60,000 - £70,000
* Generous benefits package
* Opportunity to grow and develop within a reputable consultancy winning the rights to some of the South East's most well-regarded frameworks
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James for an informative and confidential discussion.
Building Surveying / Project Management / MRICS / Contract Administration / Building Surveyor / Property / Chartered Building Surveyor