Associate Building Surveyor
Independent Property/Construction Consultancy
£70,000 - £80,000
I'm exclusively partnered with a leading, multi-disciplined property and construction consultancy seeking a commercially-minded Associate Building Surveyor to join their forward-thinking, Liverpool Street based Building Surveying team.
This is a unique opportunity for an Associate Building Surveyor to offer varied, technical advice including design + specification, CA/PM, and feasibility studies across a range of sectors including; Industrial, Life Sciences & Regeneration.
The successful Associate Building Surveyor will benefit from long-term flexible working and an opportunity to join a friendly, dynamic consultancy winning the rights to some of the South East's most talked about projects/frameworks.
The Successful Associate Building Surveyor
* MRICS preferred yet not essential
* Experience working in a client-facing, consultancy focused Building Surveying role
* Confident delivering projects and carrying out contract administration duties (JCT)
* Commercially-minded, self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
* Client-facing with the soft skills required to develop client relationships
In Return, The Successful Associate Building Surveyor Will Receive;
* £70,000 - £80,000 pa
* Long-term flexible working
* Car/travel allowance
* Private healthcare
* Performance/team-based bonus scheme
* Enhanced contributory pension offering
* Continued professional career development
* Additional benefits
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveying - Associate Building Surveyor - Senior Building Surveyor - MRICS - Project Management - Chartered Building Surveyor