A leading construction consultancy are seeking an Associate Building Surveyor to head up and drive the expansion of their professional services offering.
With a multi-award-team regarded for their project delivery and survey work, an opportunity has arisen due to organic growth for a commercially-minded Associate Building Surveyor to take the lead on their TDD, dilapidations, and party wall services.
Working alongside a varied client portfolio (private & public) ranging from large national building owners to small private companies, this opportunity is perfectly well-suited to an ambitious Associate Building Surveyor, looking for autonomy and clear career development potential in a team winning the rights to some of the UK's most sought-after projects/frameworks.
The Successful Associate Building Surveyor?
* MRICS preferred (Building Surveying pathway)
* Professional services experience covering the above competencies
* A confident communicator with the soft skills required to build long-term client relationships
* Experience in mentoring Graduate/APC level Building Surveyors
In Return, The Successful Associate Building Surveyor Will Receive;
* £65,000 - £75,000 pa
* Clear progression to Directorship
* Performance/Team based bonus incentive
* Support and structure required to grow a successful team
* Industry leading benefits package
If you're an Associate Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveying / Building Surveyor / Associate Building Surveyor / Chartered Building Surveyor / MRICS / Dilapidations / TDD