An award-winning design and construction consultancy are seeking a project biased Associate Building Surveyor to join their multi-disciplined, Surrey based Building Surveying team.
Focused towards CA/project delivery with limited business development and technical surveying exposure, this opportunity is perfectly well suited to an Associate Building Surveyor (or aspiring Senior Building Surveyor) with a private practice/consultancy background in working alongside local authority/public sector frameworks.
Committed to the long-term personal and professional development of all employees, this established consultancy offer a flexible, collaborative and open company culture, teamed with an industry leading benefits package and linear career progression route to Partner.
(sectors include local authority, education and residential)
The Successful Associate Building Surveyor?
* MRICS preferred yet not essential (Building Surveying pathway)
* CA/project delivery experience covering the above sectors
* Experience working in a private practice/consultancy environment
* Based within commutable distance of the Surrey/London border
In Return, The Successful Associate Building Surveyor Will Receive;
* £55,000 - £70,000 basic salary
* Car/travel allowance
* Linear career progression to Partner
* Long-term flexible working
* Enhanced contributary pension
* Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
* Continued professional career development
* Generous benefits scheme
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Associate Building Surveyor - Senior Building Surveyor - Building Surveying - RICS - Project Management - Chartered Building Surveyor