Associate Consultant - Actuarial
£65,000 per annum
Are you looking to join a well renowned consultancy, specialising in pensions, investments, benefits and risk consulting services, looking to build out and expand the general insurance side of their business? Well look no further, my client is looking for an accomplished Associate Consultant to join their growing non-life actuarial team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading consultancy within an Associate Consultant role, offering plenty of scope for progression as part of a growing team.
* MUST have Non-Life experience - in reserving, capital and/or pricing processes, whether from an 'in-house' or consulting background.
* Ideally be working towards the IFoA exams.
* A strong interest in IT, systems, software, coding and data management.
* Proficiency in project planning and time management.
* Collegiate worker with the ability to develop a strong network of contacts in the non-life insurance sector.
* Discerning and advancing consultancy opportunities with new and existing clients.
* Building a strong network of contacts in the general insurance sector, developing and maintaining a good relationship with nominated clients.
* Providing support to insurance and reinsurance clients both in the UK and globally, either on a consulting basis or via secondment to the client, delivering projects on time and within budget.
* Up to £65,000 DOE (negotiable)
* Locations of London, Birmingham, Glasgow and Edinburgh
* Hybrid working
* Flexible start and finish times
For further details on this opportunity please apply the job online.