A multi award winning consultancy are seeking an entrepreneurial Associate Director to head up and develop their Hampshire/South Coast Building Surveying offering.
Offering clear progression to Partner, the successful Associate Director will be joining a multi-disciplined consultancy who place employee welfare, happiness, and career development at the heart of everything they do.
Accredited Investors in People (IiP), this consultancy offers forward-thinking, sustainable solutions to their diverse client portfolio and are seeking a forward-thinking, Associate Director to continue the expansion of their industry leading, UK wide building surveying team.
Sectors including Local Authorities, Social Housing & Education.
The Role Of The Successful Associate Director?
* Key client development
* Project management
* Expansion strategising, forecasting and budgeting
* Contract administration
* Feasibility studies
The Successful Associate Director?
* An MRICS accredited Building Surveyor with recent private practice/consultancy experience in Hampshire
* Entrepreneurial and dynamic with the confidence to build and develop key client relationships
* Proficient in carrying out a variety of traditional building surveying competencies listed above
* A positive 'can-do' attituded
In Return, The Successful Associate Director Will Receive;
* £55,000 - £70,000 basic salary
* Career progression pathway to Partner
* Industry leading training and career development opportunities
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + Christmas shut down
* Enhanced contributory pension
* Private healthcare
* Additional benefits
If you're a Building Surveyor or Associate Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Associate Building Surveyor - Chartered Building Surveyor - Senior Building Surveyor - Building Surveying - RICS - Project Management - Associate Director