I have newly partnered with a leading real estate company, that are now seeking a Building Surveyor at Associate Director level to head up and develop their Building Surveying team in Birmingham.
You will have a professional focus and experience carrying out surveys, dilapidations and will be managing and running various projects. Acting as employer's agent and carry out contract administration would be beneficial.
A company powered by entrepreneurial spirit, this position will suit someone who is naturally commericially minded and is keen to continue working their way through the ranks.
The successful Associate Director?
* MRICS qualified
* Experience with dilapidations, surveys, and confident running projects
* Have previous experience in a similar environment and as Associate Director
* Be commercially minded, forward-thinking, with an ability to build and develop key client relationships
* Confident in working both autonomously, and as part of a team
* Having experience as employer's agent and contract administration would be a benefit
In return, the Successful Associate Director will receive;
* £55,000 - £65,000 basic salary
* Private healthcare
* Pension scheme
* Additional benefit packages
* Linear career progression
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Ref no: 11537LS
Associate Building Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | MRICS | Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | Commercial Property | Dilapidations | Building Surveying Lead | Head of Building Surveying