A boutique, partner-led property consultancy is seeking an Associate Building Surveyor to offer varied real estate advice across a range of residential and commercial projects.
Offering progression to Partner, the successful Associate Building Surveyor will join an award-winning consultancy with a collaborative culture and benefit from linear career progression and a market-leading bonus incentive.
Working closely with their Building Surveying lead, the successful Associate Building Surveyor will be given the opportunity to develop their skills and work on some of London's most sought-after projects.
(Clients including London's most prestigious landed estates, institutional investors and pension funds)
The Successful Associate Building Surveyor?
* MRICS preferred (Building Surveying pathway)
* 5+ years consultancy experience in a Building Surveying role
* Comfortable working as part of a team and using your own initiative
* Experience carrying out a variety of design and specification works, project delivery and core professional services
* Client-facing with an ability to develop internal/external client relationships
In Return, The Successful Associate Building Surveyor Will Receive;
* £75,000 - £85,000 basic salary
* Clear progression pathway to Partnership
* Performance based, team and company bonus
* Car allowance
* Enhanced pension scheme
* Private healthcare
* Life assurance
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave incentive
* Professional subscriptions
* Continued professional training
* Cycle to work scheme
* Frequent office events and company socials
If you're a Building Surveyor or Associate Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James for a confidential chat on 07469921245.
Building Surveying / Dilapidations / MRICS / TDD / Building Surveyor / Commercial / Property / Senior Building Surveyor / Chartered Building Surveyor / Associate Building Surveyor