An ambitious and rapidly expanding Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking an Associate Director with experience within the Education sector to join their company.
The successful Associate Director will come from a Quantity Surveying background and have strong technical knowledge as well as an enthusiastic and commercially minded character.
The Associate Director's Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work alongside the Director in winning new work, preparing fees and bids, delivering projects and building a team.
The Quantity Surveyor
* Current, UK cost consultancy experience
* Experience of working on education, or performing arts projects
* A successful track record of running projects independently
* Ambitious and professional
* Client facing and well spoken
* MRICS is preferred
* £70,000 - £80,000
* 28 days annual leave
* Professional membership fees
* Training and career development
* Flexible working conditions
* Private Healthcare
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Associate Director / Quantity Surveying / Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / Cost Management