The Directors of an ambitious Cost Consultancy in Central London are seeking a driven and ambitious Quantity Surveyor to come in at Associate Director level.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
The main focus of the successful Quantity Surveyor will be to support one of the Directors in growing and developing the residential section of the business which shall involve preparing bids, working closely with clients, and developing strategies.
As a smaller practice, the successful Quantity Surveyor will also be involved in delivering projects from inception to completion, independently.
The Quantity Surveyor
* Residential sector experience
* Worked in a consultancy environment
* Strong technical knowledge
* MRICS is preferred
* Employers Agent experience would be a bonus
* Driven, articulate, professional, ambitious personality traits
* £70,000 - £80,000
* Performance related bonus
* Professional membership fees
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Associate Director / Quantity Surveyor / Cost Management / Director / Quantity Surveying / Employers Agent