An experienced and ever expanding Construction based consultancy is looking for an Associate/principal or higher level Fire Engineer to start up and run a fire engineer safety team.
The successful Associate/Principal Fire Engineer will be supplying the Directors with knowledge about the fire engineer sector and manage a team to lead projects across a variety of construction sectors.
This is an opportunity to work as an Associate/Principal Fire Engineer for an ambitious construction company who are rapidly growing and need a successful Fire Engineering team to become a catalyst of their greatness.
The Associate Fire Engineer
* 10+ years experience in Fire Engineering with the relevant qualifications would be desired.
* Degree in Engineering would be applicable.
* Chartered membership to institute of fire engineers would desired, but ambition to being chartered would suffice.
* Good knowledge of UK legislation and design guidance.
* Experience managing a team of fire professionals within the construction sector.
* Salary - £70,000-100,000 experience dependent.
* Clear progression plan.
* 25 days Annual Leave.
* Company incentives (days out, activity weekends, team building)
If you are a Fire Engineer considering your career opportunities then please contact Gavin Bray at Brandon James
01628 367 050
Associate/Principal Fire Engineer | MIFireE | Fire Safety | | Fire Safety Team | Fire Engineer Opportunities