A chartered building consultancy with a national presence are seeking an Associate Quantity Surveyor to play a leading role within their Bristol office.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working alongside the Directors, the successful Associate Quantity Surveyor will have an extremely diverse and full on role including managing a small Quantity Surveying team, delivering commercial projects, and helping grow the Bristol office through business development and growing the team.
The Associate Quantity
* Previous experience as a Senior or Associate within a PQS/ Consultancy environment
* Preferably MRICS
* A successful track record of delivering projects
* Experience working within the South West, Quantity Surveying market
* Excellent communication skills.
* Good management skills
* Business development experience
* £60,000 - £75,000
* Car allowance
* 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Pension contribution
* Bonus scheme
* Professional membership fees
* Travel expenses
* Progress to Partner
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Associate Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / Surveying / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Cost Management / Quantity Surveyor