A design focused Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking an Associate Quantity Surveyor who is comfortable carrying out a dual QS/ PM role.
Based a short walk from London Bridge, the Associate Quantity Surveyor will join a team of 20 who work across an array of projects from high profile hotel projects, to an array of residential work, to finally, the odd small rail job.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor
The successful Associate Quantity Surveyor will have a solid pre and post contract track record and ideally have developed an expertise in Project Management / Contract Administration/ Employers Agent roles.
* MRICS or 8+ years' experience
* Excellent pre & post contract Knowledge
* Client facing
* Comfortable undertaking business development roles
* Mentoring graduate Quantity Surveyors
* £65,000 - £75,000
* 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Company Healthcare
* Professional training and fees
* Bonus scheme
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Associate Quantity Surveyor / Project Management / MRICS / Quantity Surveying / Cost Management