The Partners of a leading Quantity Surveying practice with multiple offices across the UK are seeking an Associate Quantity Surveyor to join their London office.
The successful Associate Quantity Surveyor will be joining the senior management team who remain involved in delivering projects across an array of sectors whilst also managing a team of Quantity Surveyors.
The role suits an ambitious Senior Quantity Surveyor or Associate Quantity Surveyor seeking greater involvement in an established business.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor
* Preferably MRICS
* Experience of delivering projects
* Good management experience
* A successful track record of working across different project sectors
* £70,000 - £80,000
* 28 days leave + bank holidays
* Route to Director and Partner
* Training and development programmes
* Pension contribution
* Professional membership fees
* Car allowance
* Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Associate Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / MRICS / Quantity Surveying / Associate Surveyor / Director