A traditional Quantity Surveying consultancy is seeking an established Associate Quantity Surveyor who has the hunger and ambition to become a Partner within the next 2-5 years, potentially sooner depending on your ability.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Associate Quantity Surveyor will be joining an office of twelve, who regardless of stature, remain hands-on and are responsible for delivering projects across an array of sectors.
Projects include a mixture of student accommodation, private residential and housing associations, commercial banks, leisure and listed buildings.
The successful Associate Quantity Surveyor will also be responsible for developing new business.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor
* Eager to become a Partner within an established practice
* Excellent pre and post contract experience
* A history of business development
* Comfortable running jobs
* £70,000 - £80,000
* Pathway to becoming a Partner
* Professional membership fees
* Bonus scheme
* Pension contribution
* 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Flexible working, short and long term
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Associate Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Partner / Cost Manager