The Partners of a medium size Quantity Surveying consultancy that punches well above its weight, are seeking a professional and career focused Associate Quantity Surveyor / Associate Director to join their London office.
Based a short distance from Leicester Square Station, the successful Associate Quantity Surveyor will be joining a team of 15. Importantly, with a few looking to retire in the coming years, there is a direct route to salary and equity Partner.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor's Role
There are three key parts to this role; firstly taking a proactive approach to business development. No, you are not expected to bring business from day one (although certainly welcomed), but you must show a keenness to be involved.
Secondly and thirdly, the successful Associate Quantity Surveyor will be comfortable managing projects across different sectors from a Quantity Surveying and Employers Agent/Contract Administration perspective.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor
* Preferably MRICS, or working towards
* Quantity Surveying and Employers Agent / CA experience
* Comfortable working across different build sector projects
* Excellent pre and post contract experience
* Client facing, professional and driven personality
* Eager to get involved in business development.
* £75,000 - £85,000
* Progress to salaried Partner in 12 months
* RICS fees
* Pension contribution
* Bonus percentage
* 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Flexible working
* Unrivalled career progression
* Diverse projects
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Associate Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant / MRICS / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager / Director / Employers Agent