A market leading, quantity surveying consultancy are seeking a technically strong Senior or Associate Quantity Surveyor to join their high calibre team in London.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Associate Quantity Surveyor shall take on a technical and client facing role on an array of commercial office, life science and mixed-use projects across the UK, up to £100m.
The successful Associate Quantity Surveyor will be supported by an established team who work on fast paced, environmentally friendly projects for blue chip clients.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor
* MRICS ideally
* Technically strong - pre and post contract
* Client facing, personable, team player
* Commercial office, life science or mixed use project experience
* Previous experience as a Senior or Associate Quantity Surveyor
* £60,000 - £70,000
* 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Pension contribution
* Professional membership fee
* Discretionary bonus
* Social and charity events
* Mobile and laptop
* Tailored career plan
* High profile projects
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Associate Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying